What to Bring
Many patients are admitted into the program immediately during their intake assessment, so be sure to come to your assessment prepared to stay. Please keep in mind that all your belongings will be searched upon arrival and prior to your receiving them after being admitted.
What to Pack:
- Overnight bag with 5-7 changes of comfortable clothing
- Pair of sneakers
- All prescription medications
- Clear gel deodorant/antiperspirant in a clear container. Other toiletries, i.e. shampoo, conditioner, lotion will be provided by Pathways. Do not bring aerosol cans, and razors. Razors will be supplied by Pathways.
- Unopened packs of cigarettes. Lighters will be provided by Pathways.
- Insurance card and photo ID
- Phone numbers of important contacts hand written, as cell phones are not permitted
- Please do not bring towels, pillows, blankets
- Electronics including tablets, laptops or cell phones will not be permitted. Pathways cannot be responsible for these devices. Please leave them at home
- Please leave valuables at home
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete necessary registration.